Hi ! from Massachusetts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Magic Meat

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 25, 2020
Charlton MA
New here but 20 years cooking meat in every which way possible including upside down under the belt.
My apologies for not noticing the roll call thread and properly introducing myself earlier, I jumped in and headed straight for the dry cured aged bacon hahaa..
Currently running a offset landmann charcoal grill smoker combo, standard gas grill, a old school weber, mini gas grill, stone fire pit, my home built 120gal. Horizontal Offset reverse flow. And a new home built true ambient temp cold smoker cabinet wood fired I just built.
I love every aspect of grilling, hot smoking, cold smoking, curing, steaming, aging..you name it I'm there. I haven't found anything I won't eat yet, still looking..
I look forward to sharing and exploring the vast world of putting great food on the table in every way possible !
See you around !

Welcome from another fellow New Englander.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky