• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hi From Georgia

thumper01

Joined Jan 29, 2014
Hi y'all. My name is Sam. and I'm addicted to smoking. I live in Fayetteville, Georgia and have been smoking meats for 25+ years.

I have been using a New Brunsfels Bandera and have just recently bought a WSM 22.5. My favorite smoke is pork but have been doing a lot of experimenting with wild game. 

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. With the ice melting smoking should be a little more fun

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey Sam

Welcome to the forum.  You’ll find great, friendly people here.  You’ll also find a ton of info—if you have a question, just ask and you’ll get about 10 answers—all different  LOL  Don’t forget to post qviews  Anything you have on wild game, pls be sure to post in the wild game section.

Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.