hi from FL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

loki993

Original poster
Oct 30, 2007
well found the site in a search. im Ryan for anyone who wants to know. were live in florida. as for experience we have a grill and have been grilling pretty regular for about a year now, I had a bit of experience from before, but this was my first grill.

well a year has gone by and were thinking about getting a smoker, im probably getting one for christmas. so I am a complete noob when it comes to smoking, but looking forward to learning a lot.

Welcome aboard Ryan. Check out Jeff's 5 day ecourse, ask lots of questions we were all new at one time. Good luck and keep us posted.

You just hit the jackpot, Ryan! I'm not gonna say toss the grill, but there ARE smokers that you can do both on!

Welcome to SMF and sign up for Jeff's <Leftie's> 5 day ecourse. and keep reading- these folks are GOOD!

Hi loki993, and welcome to the forum. I am a newbie also and also live in Florida. You will find many Floridians here. You will also find a great bunch of folks with lots of help and advice. Stick around a spell.

Welcome, Ryan! With the help of the friendly folks around here, you will be cranking out fine Q before you know it. Whatever your questions are, ask them. The members here are eager to help and share their experience. Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome to the SMF!
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Welcome Ryan, you're part of the best smokin' site, SMF that is. Don't be shy with questions, we have very friendly and helpful members.

no the grill stays, its still a quick way to get some good food on the table :). im sure they can both coexist in harmony.

im sure I will have lots of questions.

thanks everyone.

???

Welcome to SMF Ryan!! Keep reading the forum and you won't want to wait 'til Christmas for a smoker. Lots of stuff here to spark the imagination!!

Enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky