Hi from clearfield county pa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pa42phigh

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 17, 2016
0C502E57-E8AB-40A6-BF3C-7CA8892AEE23.jpeg
hi, I just found the Pennsylvania group. I’m in clearfield county. I have been a member of the forum for a few years just haven’t posted a lot.
I usually post on the Facebook mes page but because of my political views I seem to be getting banned from Facebook a lot so I’m trying to move on from Facebook to other alternatives. I hope to make some new friends here and hopefully help out..

Welcome to the board and discussions! I know what you mean about political differences; I'm on a fishing discussion board and I'm pretty sure my politics are more liberal than just about anyone else on there.

Oh well, smoke is smoke regardless of who you vote for.

Reactions: pa42phigh
Welcome to the board and discussions! I know what you mean about political differences; I'm on a fishing discussion board and I'm pretty sure my politics are more liberal than just about anyone else on there.

Oh well, smoke is smoke regardless of who you vote for.
Facebook is just so ridiculous any more I got 30 days for the clearfield county flag .. I just don’t get it
87043C95-4D8C-4F66-8895-FAD80766C75D.png

That's crazy! Just reminds me why I'm glad I deleted my facebook account back in 2011. Not that I've been on this site a long time, but I've never seen a discussion get political. Bluewhisper is right, smoke is smoke.

Reactions: pa42phigh
Facebook is just so ridiculous any more I got 30 days for the clearfield county flag .. I just don’t get it View attachment 383632
That's crazy! Just reminds me why I'm glad I deleted my facebook account back in 2011. Not that I've been on this site a long time, but I've never seen a discussion get political. Bluewhisper is right, smoke is smoke.
i know it’s crazy all I can think is that they are watching my account because of previous post and didn’t know what the flag was so they just banned it.

I never got on Facebook and I don't intend to.

Anyway I suppose this board membership comes from every political stripe and not just in the U.S. but from all over the world. We just don't pick each others' scabs.

welcome to the group. im in Susquehanna county. as long as your smoke is a thin blue, it doesn't matter to me if your red or blue or anything in between

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky