• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hi from clearfield county pa

pa42phigh

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 17, 2016
0C502E57-E8AB-40A6-BF3C-7CA8892AEE23.jpeg
hi, I just found the Pennsylvania group. I’m in clearfield county. I have been a member of the forum for a few years just haven’t posted a lot.
I usually post on the Facebook mes page but because of my political views I seem to be getting banned from Facebook a lot so I’m trying to move on from Facebook to other alternatives. I hope to make some new friends here and hopefully help out..

bluewhisper

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 1, 2014
Welcome to the board and discussions! I know what you mean about political differences; I'm on a fishing discussion board and I'm pretty sure my politics are more liberal than just about anyone else on there.

Oh well, smoke is smoke regardless of who you vote for.

pa42phigh

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 17, 2016
Welcome to the board and discussions! I know what you mean about political differences; I'm on a fishing discussion board and I'm pretty sure my politics are more liberal than just about anyone else on there.

Oh well, smoke is smoke regardless of who you vote for.
Facebook is just so ridiculous any more I got 30 days for the clearfield county flag .. I just don’t get it
87043C95-4D8C-4F66-8895-FAD80766C75D.png

5GRILLZNTN

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 12, 2018
That's crazy! Just reminds me why I'm glad I deleted my facebook account back in 2011. Not that I've been on this site a long time, but I've never seen a discussion get political. Bluewhisper is right, smoke is smoke.

pa42phigh

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 17, 2016
Facebook is just so ridiculous any more I got 30 days for the clearfield county flag .. I just don’t get it View attachment 383632
That's crazy! Just reminds me why I'm glad I deleted my facebook account back in 2011. Not that I've been on this site a long time, but I've never seen a discussion get political. Bluewhisper is right, smoke is smoke.
i know it’s crazy all I can think is that they are watching my account because of previous post and didn’t know what the flag was so they just banned it.

bluewhisper

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 1, 2014
I never got on Facebook and I don't intend to.

Anyway I suppose this board membership comes from every political stripe and not just in the U.S. but from all over the world. We just don't pick each others' scabs.

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Where is your location in regards to State College Pa. We have a Pa gathering there in the fall.

Warren

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Welcome from the Port Matilda area.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
You went by the farm on the way to the hotel.

wbf610

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 23, 2016
Welcome from Lehigh county. I was up your way hunting deer a few weeks back.

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Port Matilda is where we have the gathering at PC Farmers place so you are close.

Warren

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
pa42phigh Thanks for the like it is greatly appreciated.

Warren

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
welcome to the group. im in Susquehanna county. as long as your smoke is a thin blue, it doesn't matter to me if your red or blue or anything in between

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks