Hi everyone!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

adambomb

Original poster
Jun 8, 2014
Michigan, USA
I found this hidden gem (forum) while I was attempting my first spare rib smoke! I'm newer to smoking, so I can't wait to learn everything you're willing to teach! I'm a barbecue enthusiastic and prefer kitchen gadgets to any gift. I live in Harrison Township (Michigan), and still own a home in Algonac. I'm working with a Brinkmann electric smoker, mainly because I can't afford a crazy rig, and don't have the mechanical inclination to build the offset smoker I imagine in my head. I'm drooling already just reading some of these posts!

Thanks for the tip! Ironically, I love juicy, tender barbecue/smoked meat and my wife doesn't think anything is "done" until every but of juice is drained from it (I.e. dry and well-done). I'll have to try that method, and I'll just make sure to leave her portion on for a few more hours while I'm enjoying mine!

Hello and welcome from East Texas. Be sure and let us know how those ribs turn out.

Gary S

Welcome to the forum from Lansing Adam.  And what a great forum it is to learn the art of smoking everything.

We have a Michigan group here.  http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/groups/show/27/michigan-members-group          

If you get a chance check it out and please join if you have not done so yet.

We are going to have a Michigan get together this year and I hope you can make it.   There’s still time to get in the fatty throw down. 

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/159461/2014-michigan-get-together-july-19-2014

It’s always nice to see another Michigander here..

Stan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky