Hi everyone!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thefoxsmoker32

Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 15, 2014
My name is Nathan , I am located in Fox, Arkansas. I am a journeyman lineman, I love smoking and curing meats of all kinds. I am always looking for a new rub or new marinade. I am wanting to build a cold smoker,(one of these days) and love getting tips and information from anyone willing to share. Pork is my favorite meat to smoke but I love all meats. I look forward to sharing and learning new ideas/recipes. I have a large pit smoker and an electric masterbuilt, I prefer the pit smoker myself, but they both have their advantages.

[h3]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h3][h3]  [/h3][h3]Gary[/h3]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky