• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hi All

Liam

Joined Jul 8, 2018
Hello from the Midlands!

I’m just getting into smoking after watching BBQ Pitmasters on Netflix, being fed up of dry, over-cooked burgers and reading Aaron Franklin’s book.

I have set myself these goals over the next 12 months

- get better at barbecuing
- enter a barbecue competition
- build my own pit

Oh, and continue working 60 hour weeks and spend time with my two children. Easy.

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Welcome to SMF you have come to the right place to learn all kinds of smoking and grilling skills.

Warren

oldsmokerdude

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2018
Welcome, Liam. I loved watching BBQ Pit Masters. I can only aspire to cooking half as well as those masters. You will find lots of information here, probably more than you could ever digest. This is a helpful group, eager to answer questions and help the newbs along.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Sounds like you have a lot on your plate!
Hopefully you can slow down a little & enjoy your yourself a little more.
Cooking food over a fire is very relaxing, especially with a beer or three!
Al

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Welcome aboard glad you joined. Now settle down and take a deep breath. You already accomplished your first goal - becoming a better BBQ'er by joining our site.

Chris

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.