Hi all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

paths

Original poster
Apr 21, 2016
My name is Pat and I live in a rural area in Australia. I've recently bought a gas powered hot smoker, having managed with a small spirit powered one up till now. I'm a retired Home Economist (not sure if all countries use that term?) and spend much of my time now growing, preserving and cooking my own produce. Look forward to getting ideas, recipes and most important, the occasional translation of US terminology that we don't use here in Aus!

Welcome to SMF!

Glad to have you with us Pat!

There are plenty of Aussies on here to keep you company.

Anything you want to know, just start asking questions.

Plenty of friendly folks on here to help you.

Al

G'day mate! 
icon_lol.gif
  Glad you joined us!

Mike

Welcome! Glad you found your way here, there is a lot to learn and inspire!

Last time I was in Darwin (12 years ago?) there was a place that did BBQ crocodile, snake, kangaroo, etc. At least that's what they told us. It all tasted pretty good (after too many VBs!). Have you done anything exotic like that?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky