Heya! New member here from New Zealand :)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Ivory Samoan

Original poster
Oct 31, 2021
Heya folks, been looking for a BBQ forum for a while, looks like I found a good one! I'm a DJ/Business owner by trade, enjoy my golf and the odd dash of snowboarding. Looking forward to talking wood, fire, meat and good times: also meeting other Kiwis/Aussies who have been bitten by the BBQ bug.

Currently using a Weber Performer, OKJ Highland with Mods, PBC, Akorn Kamado, Weber 330 and my travel cookers (Jumbo Joe and a ceramic Hibachi BBQ).

Heya folks, been looking for a BBQ forum for a while, looks like I found a good one! I'm a DJ/Business owner by trade, enjoy my golf and the odd dash of snowboarding. Looking forward to talking wood, fire, meat and good times: also meeting other Kiwis/Aussies who have been bitten by the BBQ bug.

Currently using a Weber Performer, OKJ Highland with Mods, PBC, Akorn Kamado, Weber 330 and my travel cookers (Jumbo Joe and a ceramic Hibachi BBQ).
WELCOME

Welcome from Mississippi! Glad you joined the forums. look forward to your post and pics. I follow several Aussies on IG who smoke/cook.
Jim

Welcome from Indiana!
It's always interesting to see cooks from outside N.A. Different meat cuts, recipes, Etc.
Not sure about Kiwis but there are several Aussies here.
With that many cookers you must be pretty good already.
Great to have you with us!

Welcome to SMF from Minnesota.

Welcome from San Antonio Texas!

You may have already seen this Aussie smoke wood chart, but if not, enjoy!

pzuqoN3nQ_B5p_xLoz3yye5nUZ0orKHdVBc5JIFCmlA.jpg

On a side note, I've done a good few years stint in NorCal/Lake Tahoe/Bay over the last 20 years (about 5 years), so it's like a second home :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky