Hey, Y'all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

historic foodie

Fire Starter
Original poster
I just joined SMF, and was wondering if this group is at all active? I only see one post, which may or may not mean anything. I'm in Madison Cty., at the head of Posey Ridge, where I live on 13 acres which we've intentionally let grow wild.

Anyway, it would be nice to share info and interests with others in the Commonwealth.

Reactions: joetee
Hello , Foodie . Glad to see you here and although I'm not a Kentuckian , I would be glad to exchange ideas and compare notes
biggrin.gif
 Lots of good folk here and our group ( the entire site) is highly active and we enjoy sharing tips and tricks.

Have fun and hope some of your 'Homies' show up soon .

Join in anyhow and as always . . . 

I just joined SMF, and was wondering if this group is at all active? I only see one post, which may or may not mean anything. I'm in Madison Cty., at the head of Posey Ridge, where I live on 13 acres which we've intentionally let grow wild.

Anyway, it would be nice to share info and interests with others in the Commonwealth.
Scott county here my friend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky