Hey Y'all...Looky At What I Got Today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Enjoy the new toy! Bear puts out some good stuff in his.

If I had my way I’d have A LOT more toys!!

"The difference between men and boys is the price of the toys"

Actually it goes "the size of their feet and the price of their toys". Being that I have really big feet and more than a few toys, does that make me a man...or just "spoiled" as John accused me of being?? :emoji_laughing:

Spoiled or a man? Which is better?
Robert

Speaking of CFS, I've got an old work associate that's been heavy into gourmet cooking a food for a very long time. One of the things he's told me that he prepares is a chicken fried steak (what we call it) made with hand tenderized prime rib-eyes. I can only imagine what that would taste like............ please don't let me derail thread - carry on ........

tx smoker tx smoker - time changes a lot of things. At 25, I'd rather of been a man. Now at almost 58? I'd rather be spoiled....... perspective changes everything, eah?

tx smoker tx smoker - time changes a lot of things. At 25, I'd rather of been a man. Now at almost 58? I'd rather be spoiled....... perspective changes everything, eah?

As stated numerous times here, I have no shame in admitting that I'm a kept man :emoji_laughing: Only a year and a half or so behind you, I'm comfortable with my manhood so I'll accept being spoiled....or rather "highly deserving".

My wife is awesome!!
Robert

One of the things he's told me that he prepares is a chicken fried steak (what we call it) made with hand tenderized prime rib-eyes. I can only imagine what that would taste like............ please don't let me derail thread - carry on ......

P.S. no derailing of threads from my perspective. I love it when people get involved, share ideas, and things expand to cover a lot of different avenues. A derailed thread means the world to me as it means people ARE getting involved.

I don't have prime rib here, at least not from American beef, but the Certified Piedmontese is probably better than our American beef so I can't wait to do this!! Talking about something getting derailed, that would be my dinner plans for tonight. I took a bunch of smoked sausage, cured and dry aged sausage, and smoked cheese to my little pub for folks to sample. Well, I ate too much of it and am no longer hungry. Add to that Tracy just stopped to get her hair cut, looks like I won't be firing up the new air fryer till Monday.

Kind of a bummer but really not,
Robert

That looks like a darn nice unit , and Bear has done wonders with his . Did you get the XL Model or standard?

Congratulations. I looked at those after reading Bears thread, too, but don't have a lot of room for "stuff". "He who dies with the most toys, wins".

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky