HEY !!!! One more tip of the day....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'...and posting injury pics as well an hour later. Proud of you Dave. Glad it's just an arm...we would hate to lose your mind and memory!

And glad you just worked yourself off the back edge of a trailer instead of the edge of a 2nd story roof.

Good roof safety is to tie off; pretty-good safety is to hammer in a "toe board" at the bottom so your feet get a reminder when you're getting close to the edge. Maybe a similar approach is a good idea for lower ledges as well. Or a sheet of plywood as a temporary extension you can back onto without falling.

But don't quit. The injuries may get worse as we age but that just means we have to outsmart the Old Devil out of whatever snares he's got laid for us.

Heal up quick Good Friend.

Reactions: daveomak
Sure pulling for you Dave. Is a big set back, but I believe that all thing happen for a reason. Something positive will come out of this. I’m certain about that.

Best wishes for ya Dave! A few more drinks should help clear up that constipation...and maybe a couple of bikini clad young ladies to help with farm work would really help take your mind off the pain!

Ryan

Thanks for the like Dave I appreciate it.

Being somewhat of an oldie you should remember the great tasting castor oil for constipation problems. :emoji_laughing:
Although today a product called miralax works great.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky