1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen!!

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by slangstrang, Nov 27, 2013.

1. slangstrang

slangstrang Newbie

Hi All,

My name is Dylan. I am a Tennessee Native.(Go Big Orange) I am smoking on a Char-Broil Komodo. (Which I like but would like to upgrade when I can. I graduate from Middle Tennessee State University on the 14th of December, 2013. I enjoy hunting and fishing!(Which comes in handy when I want to smoke or grill fresh meat) I would love any advice on smoking as I am new to the game. I have done a few Boston Butts, a few ABT's and am going to attempt to do my first turkey tomorrow for Thanksgiving day. Thanks for welcoming me!

Dylan 

2. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Smoking Guru OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Hey Dylan

Welcome to the forum.  You'll find an overabundance of advice here LOL

Gary

3. [​IMG]Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........  

Gary

4. HAPPY THANKSGIVING

GARY in EAST TEXAS

5. slangstrang

slangstrang Newbie

Thanks for the welcome guys!!! I have been looking on here since I started smoking a few months ago! Very helpful!!