Hey I feel the need

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingalways

Original poster
Jul 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta.. Canada
Looking for something cool to smoke this weekend, the weather here in Northern Alberta is going to be as good as it can get for January.
I have weber Charcoal Kettle and wanting to try something new, beer is a must and you are all invited.
Thanks for the ideas.

Good day, nah, Great Day. Tommorrow is the window I have- 30*, 0-5 mph wind and sunny. Two St. Louis racks thawing and two dozen jalapenos for Abt's. Couple bombers of amber ale from Christmas i've been saving and some apple pie left in the jar. Have fun, winter's far from over. Good luck.

texas.gif
  Good  afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a beautiful sunny and chilly day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Looking for something cool to smoke this weekend, the weather here in Northern Alberta is going to be as good as it can get for January.
I have weber Charcoal Kettle and wanting to try something new, beer is a must and you are all invited.
Thanks for the ideas.
You are only 27 hours away. If I leave right now, I could be there around 2:00 am Sunday morning. Leave the door unlocked!

I'm good with the chicken.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky