hey glad to be here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shopmouse

Original poster
Feb 5, 2014
Western PA
Hello to all,

I just joined the forum today. I am a 50 something guy who enjoys all things outdoors, gardening, hunting, all types of fishing, fly tying, wood working, cooking and especially smoking. Truly a "Jack or all and master of none". But I do have a check of a good time! I have a WSM and have enjoyed some primo smoke over the past few years. Really excited to get into cold smoking. Eager to explore the forums and learn from the experiences of the veterans, I am more likely to "lurk and learn" than to pontificate. Happy to share ideas and experiences when I have something to offer. Located in Western PA in the middle of a long winter. Ready for warm soil, rising trout, and smoke rising from the Weberbullet!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome aboard shopmouse!  You've found a great place to share ideas on all things smoked, cured, grilled, etc.  There are plenty of good people here who really know their stuff and genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input around here, and just ask when you need anything...someone will surely have the answer.

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky