hey everyone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jefflisa828

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 31, 2011
Manitoba, Canada
Hi I am from manitoba canada I am new here and new to smoking have been a big bbq'er for a long time and last weekend bought my first smoker it's a grillpro 31840 charcoal smoker. I have tried it once and goofed it up lol but I am determined to master  smoking cause I love it and I am so glad I found this site seems like alot of great knowledge and help here glad to be a member.

welcome1.gif
Yes this is a great place to learn alot about smoking. I am sure in no time at all you will be putting some good food on the table. Once again welcome.

Reactions: jefflisa828
Welcome to SMF. There are a lot of very friendly & knowledgeable folks here to help you. I urge you to sign up for the free E-course. It will give you the basics, & even if you are an experienced smoker you may learn something new. Then start asking questions. Good luck & glad to have you aboard. Don't forget we all love Qview!    

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. I would suggest signing up for Jeff's 5 Day Ecourse it's got some great info and it's free. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky