Hey AZ!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Lambo-az

Original poster
Oct 11, 2020
Hey All,

New guy here, Matthew. I am in Mesa. Really new to smoking, and love this forum!

I currently have a Dyna-Glo Electric, and its been ok, but having trouble with it keeping temps, sending it back, and getting something else. I really want to get to off-set, but you gotta crawl before you walk. So I am looking for a pellet smoker to move on to, and get that under my belt before I try burning sticks.

Does anyone here have a pellet they want to sell? I have found a few online I like, but I have no problem buying used, saving some $$, and throwing the money to another AZ Smoker rather than Amazon or whatnot.

Thanks in advance for you replies!

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome glad to have you on board.
There is a classified listing on here just scroll down home page till you come to it.

Warren

Welcome glad to have you on board.
There is a classified listing on here just scroll down home page till you come to it.

Warren
I did. Unfortunately there is no way to filter to a locale, and I won't buy anything sight unseen. So shipping isn't an option

Your best bet to find a pooper in your area would be Craigslist

Chris

Your best bet to find a pooper in your area would be Craigslist

Chris

That is exactly what I did!!!!! Got a good deal, on a big ass pellet smoker, and its already set up and ready to smoke. Now. Just gotta learn how to use a pellet smoker........:emoji_laughing:

1603204364284.png

Congratulations, that was quick

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky