hey all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

denvran

Original poster
Apr 20, 2007
Hi New to this forum. I happened to stumble on it and by far it is the best out there.
havent been Qn to long, a couple of yrs., but the advice I've read from this group has helped a lot. THANKS.

It's the fine folks here at SMF that has made SMF the best knowledge based Smoking Food Forum on the 'net. Here it's about helping each other, no matter our skill level and not about "one upping" on someone else.

Enjoy the Forums!

Welcome to SMF ....welcome ,welcome welcome !!
icon_lol.gif

You've come to the right place. I've learned more in the first couple of days here then I did in all the books I've read.

welcome glad to meet ya hope you enjoy reading the posts as much as i do. have fun and happy smoking

Hi Debi,
I signed up for Jeff's course and only got 1 e-mail. Have to sign up again.

Sometimes they get caught in your spam blocker and sometimes he's just busier than all get out trying to keep this place going. I know he's been working on some problems with the site. Be patient he wont let you down!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky