Hey all

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by dbcrutch, Apr 8, 2012.

1. dbcrutch

dbcrutch Newbie

Hey everybody, my name's Jake. Let's see, I just got out of the Army and moved back home to Texas. I grill all the time but Ienjoy smoking more. I use a classic Weber charcoal grill and a homemade smoker that uses either propane or wood. I'm a little out ofpractice on the smoking front (back to back deployments) and was onthe internet reading up when I ran across this site. It seems like a cool, friendly kinda place so I joined up. Thanks a lot!

2. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Hello Jake and [​IMG]to SMF - thank you for your service 

Please do us a favor and update your profile to include your location 

Thanks

3. jrod62

jrod62 Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

:welcome1: to SMF .

4. Hello Jake and welcome to SMF! And a huge Thank you for your service!

5. [​IMG] Glad to have you with us. Appreciate your work in keeping our country free. [​IMG]

6. Welcome to SMF...Thanks for your service to the great USA.......[​IMG]................glad you are with us....[​IMG]

7. oldschoolbbq

oldschoolbbq Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Crutch , Welcome to the forum and a big Texas Howdy. What part of the State are you in? I was raised in Temple , but moved with the Wife 20 yrs ago.

First , thank you for your service .

Now, get out there and pracitce on yer Smokin' so ya can show us some Q-view...

have fun and .....

8. sprky

sprky Master of the Pit OTBS Member

[​IMG]  to SMF . You have come to the right place for smoking info. This site is loaded with great info just use the search bar at top of page to find what you are looking for. If you can't locate the answer just ask folks here are willing to share there knowledge.