Heres my problem!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

randyt

Original poster
Jul 5, 2012
anywhere I can hunt
Im kinda new around here. Ive been looking at a LOT of pits on the internet. To buy one like I want will cost me like $5000. The problem is I HATE PAYING FOR SOMETHING I CAN DO MYSELF! So, Im going to build one. Ive been a machinist and welder all my life, so that part is not the problem. When I build mine, Im going to build 6-7 of them and sell the others to cover my cost. The first one i build will be a BIG backyard smoker. After that Ill build some trailer mounted ones. What kinds features would you guys put on a big back yard smoker? What size? Ive got some ideas in mind but need some imput from the pro's.

Check out the smoker builds category, just about any type, shape, size smoker you could imagine in there, and lots of talented builders

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky