Here's another one, alot of people & alot of food & some Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats Mark it looks great

Awesome Smoke Mark---I'm impressed!

Belly up to the bar & tables folks, Mark's on a meat rampage!!!!

Thanks for showing,

Bear

Well mark I would say you didnt get your feet wet you got wet up to your well you know!  LOL  Good job and congrats!

Great job. I like the idea of designating someone to take pictures. I have done some pretty big catering jobs but always way to busy to think about taking pics. Especially how the food looks just before the feeding frenzy start and just the amount of people. I will say next time for sure. Again. Way to go jump in don't just stick your foot in eh.

Nice job there, Mark.  I don't think I"m brave enough to make folks pay to eat my meat.  I'm always afraid they won't like it--of course, that's never happened.  It might though, if they were paying.  Have you tried smoking a potato casserole, yet?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky