Herbs de provence rack of lamb

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
20191101_075805.jpg
never had any from france but i can tell you there is definitely a difference in quality between brands. And some dont have the same mix of herbs or hardly any lavender if any at all. This is the one i use and have been very pleased with

Reactions: EaOutlaw1969
Man I told you you have been nailing it with all these cooks lately and then you go and you hit another one out of the park. That looks better than any rack I have ever cooked. What do you have about 3 things rolling on the carousel right now? Points for sure!

View attachment 409957never had any from france but i can tell you there is definitely a difference in quality between brands. And some dont have the same mix of herbs or hardly any lavender if any at all. This is the one i use and have been very pleased with
Thanks for the reply, I know I enjoy the herbs my mother sends over from France and I miss it tremendously when we run out and have to wait for more. i will try and source The herbs you use and do a comparison so we will know if there is any difference or enough of a difference to wait for my fix to come in from France.

Man I told you you have been nailing it with all these cooks lately and then you go and you hit another one out of the park. That looks better than any rack I have ever cooked. What do you have about 3 things rolling on the carousel right now? Points for sure!
Thanks! I have two on there right now. Blows my mind how many people like my food this much! Lol!

Thanks for the reply, I know I enjoy the herbs my mother sends over from France and I miss it tremendously when we run out and have to wait for more. i will try and source The herbs you use and do a comparison so we will know if there is any difference or enough of a difference to wait for my fix to come in from France.
Check amazon ive got it from there before

I really need to stop looking at these posts before lunch!!!

When its time for lunch, I can never find any thing that looks as good as the pictures from the posts!!!!!

Reactions: Sowsage
Nice cook! The herb de provence is a very nice combination for the lamb!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky