Herb Crusted Ribeye Roast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
so The little lady saw your pic when I looked at it the other day and she says “you can do prime rib on the smoker?”

Thanks for talking her into it lol

so The little lady saw your pic when I looked at it the other day and she says “you can do prime rib on the smoker?”

Thanks for talking her into it lol
Jackpot! You're welcome.
:emoji_sunglasses: I love it when my wife gives me her blessings for expensive cuts of meat.

But seriously, you should've showed her Bear's Prime Rib.... Some of the best there is.

Chile....that looks absolutely amazing!! Load me up a platter please!!! I'm headed your way sir :-)

WOW!!
Robert

"Thank you Robert,"

Much deserved Chile!! You did an absolutely incredible job putting this together.

"I'm gonna have to put you at the kid's table."

That's fine. I'd eat a platter full of that standing on my head in the corner :-)

Head rush for prime rib,
Robert

It looks perfect Chile. I'm wowed by many of your cooks and this one looked so nice. I bet the taste was off the chain.

Looks Beautiful, John !!!
I'd be all over that !!
Like.
Looks like you finished it off with a higher temp than 220-240°.

Bear

Looks Beautiful, John !!!
I'd be all over that !!
Like.
Looks like you finished it off with a higher temp than 220-240°.

Bear
Aw schucks, thanks John,
you've always been my inspiration for Prime Rib.
You're the undisputed King of Prime Rib around here, so "Thank You!".

Yes, I did finish it at a higher temp, I kicked it to 300° for about the last 15 minutes to get some better color.
See there, you noticed, you're The Man when it comes to Prime Rib.

Simply droolicious!!!! Points for every part of that meal..... Great job Chile. I don't know how you do all these dishes and still maintain yourself, I gain 5 lbs on every dish you post.......

Reactions: DD Alberta
Simply droolicious!!!! Points for every part of that meal..... Great job Chile. I don't know how you do all these dishes and still maintain yourself, I gain 5 lbs on every dish you post.......
LOL, I maintain at about 275lbs, I ain't exactly skinny. I think it's what they're calling a Dad body nowadays, gotta luv it.

Thanks Charlie, appreciate the compliment and Like.
I need to come North up with all y'all Canadians, it's too hot down here.

Reactions: DD Alberta
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky