Henri

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apparently 'ol Jim was a good luck charm for the first time.Henri ended up being the storm that never was,at least on the east side of it.Other than a few twigs and branches there's nothing to clean up or fix.

I feel bad for those folks that did lose power as it may be a few days for some to get it back and the temps this week will once again be in the 90s.

Going to be a busy week as all the staging,roof jacks and planks all need to be put back up.

I should went to Rhode island, power out here in pa going on 12 hours

Yup---The reports showed you ridge runners & coal crackers got hit a lot worse than we did this time.
Hope everything gets back up & running soon!!

Bear

Good luck fellas!
Glad it didn’t turn out too bad!
Lots of folks in my community live up in that area in the summer, kind of ironic they would be facing a hurricane up there & we are fine down here in Florida!
Al

Was fairly uneventful (unlike the forcasted apocalypse) here in the New Haven, CT area. Steady but non-torrential rain yesterday, some more today. No crazy wind...

henri.jpg

I can still take a leak outside here without fear of blow back. I'll be calling my cousins in long island tonight to see how they fared.

Chris

I can still take a leak outside here without fear of blow back. I'll be calling my cousins in long island tonight to see how they fared.

Chris
I can answer that one, we just got rain, no severe wind at least in western suffolk county.

Reactions: gmc2003
Thanks clifish clifish . I couldn't get ahold of them the other day. They seem to live somewhat near you in Farmingville.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky