help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
do you have a Cabela's near you? or get some metal gardening rakes to use.

If you have Pampered Chef outlet store somewhere near you they may have these:

http://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering/prod_details.tpc?prodId=11002&words=meat lifter  

I've been using these for multipurpose meat handling tasks including pulling pork butts, beef chuck/brisket, as well as their intended task of lifting/moving larger cuts of meats and quartered or whole birds. List price for a pair is $28.00, but I think my wife picked these up at a store near us a several years back for about 15 bucks, so store price may be much lower than online list price.

I wasn't able to find a store locator.........I'll check their home page again to be sure I didn't miss something.

Anytime I can get multiple uses from one tool in my kitchen, that's the tool I want in my cabinet...I highly recommend them.

Eric

They're on Facebook, according to their main page, so if you have an account you should be able to find an outlet.

Eric

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky