Help Please I think I screwed up!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

steve66

Original poster
Jun 7, 2017
El Paso, Texas
Hello All. I haven’t been here in a long time but I need to ask a question? I’ve been smoking a precooked spiral sliced ham for a couple of hours on my Masterbuilt electric smoker and just checked and I forgot convert the recipe from Celsius to Fahrenheit and it’s been on at 135 for about 2 hours. I just bumped it up to 275 but I’m not sure I should even continue to smoke it further. Did I ruin it?

You could eat that ham right out of the package cold & sliced, it is fully cooked. All you are doing is reheating it & adding more smoke flavor. Next time you might want to try Tony C’s ham injection, it really takes it to another level.
Al

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Here is the final product. Tastes great. Wife ate it for breakfast and lunch.

Attachments

• 4000F4BE-8781-42E7-9E9F-DE8B627D6222.jpeg
    4000F4BE-8781-42E7-9E9F-DE8B627D6222.jpeg
    190 KB · Views: 21
That looks tasty. Did you put anything on the outside?...JJ

That looks great! We do those a lot with a molasses mustard glaze for quick get together meals. I love to use the bone and leftover meat for split pea!

Reactions: mneeley490
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky