Help Name Justin's Beer Pole

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
related but unrelated, I make a beer called post sitter because when the carbonation was so high it has to sit on a post to calm down before you can drink it.

😂! I can’t believe you actually made a thread on this!!! 😂!
I'm with you Justin. I'll likely get banned for even mentioning it in the other thread and now it's here in real life with me being called out for it :emoji_laughing: Down comes the Ban Hammer on my deviant little head.

So I been thinking about this. First that comes to mind is Loll Pole. It's where he sits his beer while lolling around the yard wearing nothing but his burlap thong and singing to the birds....kinda like that "guy" on the Diet Dr. Pepper commercials :emoji_astonished:

Second one would be Beer Pier.

Robert

I'm with you Justin. I'll likely get banned for even mentioning it in the other thread and now it's here in real life with me being called out for it :emoji_laughing: Down comes the Ban Hammer on my deviant little head.
Well Robert, if they ban you, maybe they'll get me, too.🤣🤣 After all, you just planted the idea...

By the way, I need me one. It should be a standard accessory with all grills and smokers in the future...:emoji_wink:

Reactions: yankee2bbq
I have a Beer Pillar with a Beer kitty.
beer pole.jpg

QUOTE="tx smoker, post: 2346833, member: 67240"]

So I been thinking about this. First that comes to mind is Loll Pole. It's where he sits his beer while lolling around the yard wearing nothing but his burlap thong and singing to the birds....kinda like that "guy" on the Diet Dr. Pepper commercials :emoji_astonished:

Second one would be Beer Pier.

Robert
[/QUOTE]

Well Robert, if they ban you, maybe they'll get me, too.🤣🤣 After all, you just planted the idea...

By the way, I need me one. It should be a standard accessory with all grills and smokers in the future...:emoji_wink:
Well, if you guys get banned…I get banned to…for being to damn sexxyyy! Itssss the swweeeet one!
Now where is my PP?
D21589C2-9AD1-4B44-82EF-FCCA43A5C21F.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky