HELP ----- KITCHENER STUFFER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Don't know how the Steel on Plastic will hold up. Maybe it will be fine.

Gary

Don't know how the Steel on Plastic will hold up. Maybe it will be fine.

Gary
Didn't say it before , but I would order the other half to replace the plastic . It's not the different materials , it's how they mate up , and pressure applied . Probably work fine like that for awhile .

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Didn't say it before , but I would order the other half to replace the plastic . It's not the different materials , it's how they mate up , and pressure applied . Probably work fine like that for awhile .

Yeah I agree. When replacing gears we always replace the mating gear at the same time. So the wear the same.

I remember looking into Grizzley a few years ago. Didn't pull the trigger cuz Kitchener was a bunch cheaper on sale. One thing I had noticed was spare parts were cheap. I figured for the price I'd get 2-3 sets for back ups. I never bought either one, but I suggest you do.
The stuffer I ended up getting looks like a Kitchener and I should look into spare parts, just been to lazy.

I'll probably go ahead and order the small gear too just to be safe

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky