HELP! I think i ruined my bacon.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Pops and everyone else who has contributed to this thread THANK YOU. You saved me from throwing away 11 pounds of good pork belly! It's what makes sites like these truly invaluable. I really appreciate everyone's input and will post up my final results once the bacon is smoked and sliced!

Lou
LOL---Had me worried!!

I kept coming back trying to make sure you didn't throw it away before I got a look at the inside color!!!

Now I can go to bed.
biggrin.gif

Bear

Dang Pops after going through your response for Louballs I thought I was reading a

page from a book called "The Art of Making Bacon ". Give ya any ideas?

Dang Pops after going through your response for Louballs I thought I was reading a

page from a book called "The Art of Making Bacon ". Give ya any ideas?
Well, this Smoking Meat Forum is the perfect vehicle to get out the information to many, many others on what I do know and what others know or want to know.  It's like Wikipedia, free and easily accessible!  This forum literally saved my life to which I am eternally grateful!  I joined here a couple months before my first stroke in 2008.  Throughout all 5 of my strokes, my will and desire to re-teach myself to type every time came from being on this site and being able to give others what knowledge I've spent a lifetime learning.  I don't desire to profit from it at all, I just want it to be useful to help others learning this wonderful craft, and to thank TulsaJeff, Ron P;, MossyMo, Dutch and so many others for teaching me what they know; this is what makes this site unique and such a valuable resource like no other.  This site is "my book" as well as many others on here who tirelessly contribute their inputs to help others learn, enjoy, and reap the benefits of The Art of Smoking.  It is not the exchange of money; it is the exchange of information freely available that makes this site so extremely valuable!

The Premium Membership is what you need to invest in - you get the best information possible from this site and help others by telling them about it!   You give a small - tiny - amount and get so much more in return on every login!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky