• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello

froman524

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 6, 2016
Hi everyone, I've been smoking off and on for 10+ years, but just recently found this forum and decided to join.  I rescued my smoker from an alley behind my friends house in Baltimore and it has served me pretty well.  I'm pretty sure it's a Char-Griller Super Pro 2121.  I've used it without a side fire box all this time, but I intend on adding that soon.  I'm kind of surprised how easy it was to manage the temperature without the fire box, but I'd like to get more serious about smoking, so I think it's time to take it to the next level.  I posted to the beef forum earlier today about the brisket I did Sunday, but it hasn't been approved by the moderator yet.  I look forward to received feedback on that and continuing to learn and share information on this.

Abe

gearjammer

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 6, 2015
Hello Abe, welcome to you.

Glad your here on this great site.

Ed

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Hi Abe!

to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.