Hello <(^-^)>

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

asurak

Original poster
Jan 16, 2014
West Jordan, UT
Hi all I have just started my smoking experience and so far so great I am hooked looking to try many new things this weekend new idea mixing two worlds together going to take some pork loin and slice it flat into one laid out piece of meat then insert spare rib meat into it with some charsu flavor roll it back up wrap in foil then braise it for 45 mins leave it in fridge overnight to let collagen set then unwrap and smoke it for a couple of hours should be great :) i'll post some pics when its done, and some of recent things I have done. 

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Thanks for the welcome everyone I'm looking forward to having some good long smoking with you all. Last night did some salmon turned out great :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky