Hello!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stefphe

Original poster
Dec 2, 2013
St. Louis, Missouri
Hey Hey!
My name is Stefphe and live in St.Louis, MO. I am brand new to smoking. I was gifted a brand new Landmann Smoky Mountain 40" electric smoker right before Thanksgiving.
While do some, but clearly not enough research, I managed to dry out two perfectly good 11 pound turkeys. Fortunately, my family was most kind.
I found this forum to be the most helpful, with and down to earth qualities.
So, I am ready to learn how to smoke with style!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

ReplyQuote  Multi

Hello Stefphe, and welcome to the group!  You'll find that this is a great place to share ideas on smoking, grilling, etc.  There are plenty of folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

Welcome from Canada, Stephie.

canada-flag-14.gif

This is a great place to learn to smoke. I started last year and the kind members have really helped me out.

I look forward to your posts!

Disco

Thanks so much! I already have bunch of questions! 
help.gif

Learning my way around the website, to see what I can learn....I am such a newbie...LOL

Hello Stefphe.  If you just are having trouble navigating and have a question you need answered NOW  just look for a person who has "Moderator"  under their screen name.  These folks get paid tens of thousands of dollars a month to answer questions.  
ROTF.gif
  All jokes aside these folks volunteer their time.  They know their stuff.  They will be glad to help out.  Our Moderators do a great job.  Good luck.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

Everybody has a few (not so good) moments  Don't let it get you down  Keep Smoking !!!

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky