Hello

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by smokinginc, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Hello everyone. Been lurking for years and have learned so much that I decided to join. I live about 40 miles west of Philly so not a lot of BBQ joints locally but I have spent a good amout of time in the south and crave good Q. I stumbled on this site and have spent many long nights just reading and learning. I want to thank everyone on the site for all the knowledge ( and recipes ) that I have gotten and look forward to much more.

2. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Smoking Guru OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Hey Smoke

Welcome to the forum.  You'll love it here.  Slide over to roll call and give us some info about yourself.

Gary

3. seenred

seenred Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

Welcome to the group!  You'll find that this is a great place to learn and share ideas on grilling, smoking , curing, etc.  Folks here genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask anytime you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

4. [​IMG]Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... 

Gary