hello to all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

danman

Original poster
Mar 4, 2007
windsor on canada
my name is dan ladouceur
I am from windsor ontario canada.just across from detroit michigan
i am a novice smoker,learning everyday.Also i am a wanna be chef.I love to cook all the time.I have a charcoal smoker with an offset firebox.It works very well for a novice.My favorite is smoked pork ribs.If anone has not purchased jeffs bbq rub you should it is awesome.I have also purchased some books by "steven raichlen" called "Barbecue bible" "Barbecue bible sauces rubs and marinades" and "ribs ribs ribs".These books are very helpful.What do you think of these books jeff? I am looking forward to hearing for everyone in this forum.see ya all

Welcome to the SMF danman!!!! I have a few of Steve's books and have enjoyed all of them. Be sure to check out Jeff's free 5-Day eCourse if you haven't done so yet... tons of great info there. Welcome aboard!!
smile.gif

thanks everyone ive been browsing the forum,lots of great topics.I have already signed to jeffs course.Wish i could go to the get together in mo.Kinda far from here.maybee next time

Welcome to SMF danman. Always glad to have Canadian smokers too. Keep reading all the posts and share your experiences with us. Looking forward to seeing your posts

Keep Smokin

Welcome danman. Nice to have another member on here from the Northern Territories.

Enjoy the forums!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky