hello to all

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by danman, Mar 5, 2007.

1. my name is dan ladouceur
    I am from windsor ontario canada.just across from detroit michigan
    i am a novice smoker,learning everyday.Also i am a wanna be chef.I love to cook all the time.I have a charcoal smoker with an offset firebox.It works very well for a novice.My favorite is smoked pork ribs.If anone has not purchased jeffs bbq rub you should it is awesome.I have also purchased some books by "steven raichlen" called "Barbecue bible" "Barbecue bible sauces rubs and marinades" and "ribs ribs ribs".These books are very helpful.What do you think of these books jeff? I am looking forward to hearing for everyone in this forum.see ya all

2. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

Welcome to SMF danman!!! I have not read Raichlens books but would like to. Enjoy the forums.

3. welcome and enjoy

4. buddy

buddy StickBurners

Hey big Dan,glad your here!

5. chris_harper

chris_harper Master of the Pit OTBS Member

welcome to SMF, dan. glad you found us.

6. tonto1117

tonto1117 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the SMF danman!!!! I have a few of Steve's books and have enjoyed all of them. Be sure to check out Jeff's free 5-Day eCourse if you haven't done so yet... tons of great info there. Welcome aboard!![​IMG]

7. thanks everyone ive been browsing the forum,lots of great topics.I have already signed to jeffs course.Wish i could go to the get together in mo.Kinda far from here.maybee next time

8. naplesroo

naplesroo Smoke Blower

Welcome Danman, sounds like you got a good start. Share some pics of your smokes. We always like good pics[​IMG]

9. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

Welcome Dan -

We've got all kinds of smokers and smokees here. Look around I'm sure you'll find what you need.

[​IMG]

10. peculiarmike

peculiarmike Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome Dan! You can't see the screen for the smoke at times around here.
    Show us the ribs!
    Smoke on! Enjoy!

11. Welcome to SMF.
    I'm sorry, but you've been misinformed. The BBQ bible lies in the midst of this forum.[​IMG]

12. smoked

smoked Master of the Pit OTBS Member

welcome to smf steven raichlen is okay but honestly this is the place to get all the answers from!!!!!!

13. t-bone tim

t-bone tim Master of the Pit OTBS Member

New here myself,but welcome just the same...it's a great site ,you'll do well here !!keep smokin Tim.

14. cajun_1

cajun_1 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

[​IMG] Welcome to the SMF [​IMG]

15. pigcicles

pigcicles Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF danman. Always glad to have Canadian smokers too. Keep reading all the posts and share your experiences with us. Looking forward to seeing your posts

Keep Smokin

16. msmith

msmith Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard dan

17. smokincowboy

smokincowboy Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

welcome Dan

18. does anyone have a good recipe for pulled pork???

19. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

20. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome danman. Nice to have another member on here from the Northern Territories.

Enjoy the forums!