• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

hello to all

danman

Joined Mar 4, 2007
my name is dan ladouceur
I am from windsor ontario canada.just across from detroit michigan
i am a novice smoker,learning everyday.Also i am a wanna be chef.I love to cook all the time.I have a charcoal smoker with an offset firebox.It works very well for a novice.My favorite is smoked pork ribs.If anone has not purchased jeffs bbq rub you should it is awesome.I have also purchased some books by "steven raichlen" called "Barbecue bible" "Barbecue bible sauces rubs and marinades" and "ribs ribs ribs".These books are very helpful.What do you think of these books jeff? I am looking forward to hearing for everyone in this forum.see ya all

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
Welcome to SMF danman!!! I have not read Raichlens books but would like to. Enjoy the forums.

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Welcome to the SMF danman!!!! I have a few of Steve's books and have enjoyed all of them. Be sure to check out Jeff's free 5-Day eCourse if you haven't done so yet... tons of great info there. Welcome aboard!!

danman

Joined Mar 4, 2007
thanks everyone ive been browsing the forum,lots of great topics.I have already signed to jeffs course.Wish i could go to the get together in mo.Kinda far from here.maybee next time

naplesroo

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 13, 2007
Welcome Danman, sounds like you got a good start. Share some pics of your smokes. We always like good pics

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Welcome Dan -

We've got all kinds of smokers and smokees here. Look around I'm sure you'll find what you need.

peculiarmike

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 29, 2006
Welcome Dan! You can't see the screen for the smoke at times around here.
Show us the ribs!
Smoke on! Enjoy!

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
Welcome to SMF.
I'm sorry, but you've been misinformed. The BBQ bible lies in the midst of this forum.

smoked

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 14, 2006
welcome to smf steven raichlen is okay but honestly this is the place to get all the answers from!!!!!!

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
New here myself,but welcome just the same...it's a great site ,you'll do well here !!keep smokin Tim.

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Welcome to SMF danman. Always glad to have Canadian smokers too. Keep reading all the posts and share your experiences with us. Looking forward to seeing your posts

Keep Smokin

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Welcome danman. Nice to have another member on here from the Northern Territories.

Enjoy the forums!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.