Hello to all new to the forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ThackDaddy

Original poster
Apr 27, 2022
My wife and I own a food trailer in Albuquerque New Mexico. I smoke a lot of Pulled Pork and am just getting into brisket. I also cure my own bacon. So keep a lookout for me since I'll undoubtedly have questions. Happy to be part of the group!

Last edited:
Welcome from Gilbert, AZ! I smoke PP and have been smoking my own bacon for over 20 years, got no use for brisket. RAY

Welcome from Virginia! My sister owns the Anodyne in Albuquerque, it’s changed a lot down there since she opened it! You found a great place here!

Welcome, I'll keep a look out for your questions.

1651104353706.png

Welcome from Kentucky. You came to the right place to get any questions you may have answered.

My wife and I own a food trailer in Albuquerque New Mexico. I smoke a lot of Pulled Pork and am just getting into brisket. I also cure my own bacon. So keep a lookout for me since I'll undoubtedly have questions. Happy to be part of the group!
Welcome from another newb in the UK, though your skills must be different level to run food trailers :))))

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky