Hello there!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcosu86

Original poster
Jan 21, 2023
My name (nickname, actually) is JC and I'm from Central OH! I've been smoking using only my grills, but just bought myself a Masterbuilt 40 inch digital smoker and am branching out. I've been a subscriber to smoking-meats.com newletter for awhile, but am now getting serious! I've smoked a fresh ham (used pecan) in the smoker and am attacking a turkey next.

I'm glad to be here and look forward to interacting and learning from you folks.

Welcome aboard. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Chris

Reactions: jcosu86
Greetings from Virginia JC!
Here is a MES step by step put together from one our most esteemed members, Bearcarver Bearcarver aka Bear. I’m pretty sure you’ll find it handy!

Can’t wait to see your work!

madhouse.jpg

Reactions: sawhorseray
Welcome from Gilbert, AZ! I know we have a JC from Green Bay ,WI. Maybe you guys can get together for some ice fishing! Just kidding, post pics of your cooks. RAY

Welcome from Mississippi! look forward to post and pics (we are visually oriented here) of your cooks,

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky