Hello New member checking in.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tuvok42

Original poster
Nov 14, 2013
Hello I'm a new member. I've been competing in kcbs and other bbq comps. for about 2 years. I have 2 UDS's and a weber 22.5 kettle. I found that a needed more surface room to spead out my ribs so i'm starting a smoker build which a wanted to get some feed back on. I enjoy cooking and its really fun to make something yourself that cooks great food.      

Welcome aboard Tuvok42!  Glad you've joined the group.  
welcome1.gif

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome to the forums! We are happy that you joined the group. You'll find plenty of information here with over 1 million posts! Make the search bar at the top of the page your new friend.  Or, simply post your question in the area that applies. You'll get plenty of helpful advice. 

Also consider enrolling in Jeff's 5 day E course. It gives you lots of great information to start you off on the right foot! Best of all is that it's free!

Again, WELCOME 

Brian

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky