Hello from Virginia.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome Aboard, always happy to meet new friends that enjoy the same thing as me super easy to post pictures here as they host them, we enjoy pictures, I suspect there are a few of us who don't read well but can still see well lol .

Also that $8.88 is normal price, last summer they ran it for $5 and I ended up with 12-14 bags and its time to reload,

New here and just got my first smoker. A Masterbuilt Pro. I also cook on a Blackstone griddle and a weber grill. I am 81 years old and continue to learn. Spent 22 years in the USN and 3 trips to Nam. 20 years in a shipyard. now retired and enjoying life.
Welcome to smoking forum from Virginia here. Thank you for your service!

Welcome from Gilbert, AZ! Thank you for your service, enjoy retirement, it's wonderful. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky