Hello from the UK!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

trebor

Original poster
Dec 31, 2013
Hi All!

I was lucky enough to get a Pro Q smoker for Christmas and am now on the hunt for more information about how to smoke better!  I've already smoked a ham which tasted great so very keen to carry on and smoke some more soon!

I'm sure I'll be back on soon with some questions :)

Paul

Welcome trebor!!! You have come to the right place if you are looking for a great group of people with a wealth of information about smoking just about anything! Feel free to ask anything, someone on here will have an answer! Again WELCOME from southern Ohio!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Hi Trebor, that name's mint, doh ! Check out the UK based smokers site under Community on the header, there's a growing band of UK based smokers gathering here. I'm getting the bits together to build a UDS but I'm sorely tempted to get a WSM or a Pro Q as the wife's offered to get me one for a combined Christmas/birthday present. What do you think of the Pro, have you used it yet ? 

Graeme 

Hello Paul and welcome to the group!  You'll find that this is a great place to share ideas on smoking, grilling, etc.  There are plenty of folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky