1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello-from St. Louis, MO

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by Kim Pens, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Kim Pens

Kim Pens Newbie

My name is Kim....I am a grill-aholic! Lol!
    Im looking to learn how to use my new smoker and cook more healthy while doing it! My young husband (47 years/old) is recovering from a heart attack/bypass-I’m determined to cook/eat healthy with great flavor and low sodium. I’ve been smoking on a Weber kettle for years and just finally bought a smoker! Send me all your healthy ideas! Great to be here!

2. gmc2003

gmc2003 Master of the Pit

Welcome aboard Kim, what type of smoker did you buy? There's plenty of help to be found here.

Chris

3. Welcome, Kim. I lived in St. Louis for many years, born and raised there. Glad you've joined. There are plenty of tips, recipes, and general help to get you up to speed quickly on your new smoker (what did you get?) Don't be hesitant to ask questions and show us some pictures of the great food you produce.

4. kruizer

kruizer Smoking Fanatic

Welcome to SMF from Minnesota.

5. HalfSmoked

HalfSmoked Master of the Pit Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Welcome glad to have you on board. Search the forum for your make of smoker and look at all the list of meats as listed for recipes.

Warren

6. Welcome to SMF from Indiana! There are a lot of heart healthy recipes here, and you can share some of your favorites if you want. Thanks for joining.

7. Hi Kim, I'm also from the St. Louis area and new to smoking. Like you I try to eat healthier and with low sodium. Which smoker did you decide to go with??

8. kruizer

kruizer Smoking Fanatic

Welcome to SMF from Minnesota.