Hello from south Mississippi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beggar

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 15, 2019
picayune,ms.
Hello to everyone,I've looked on here a bunch of times trying to learn stuff. I have an old offset that I built that we call the torpedo,I also have a MES that I drug out of the junk that my SIL threw away. I put glass in door and new racks and it works just fine. I found this site while looking for tips about tough sausage casing. This a great site I have enjoyed it and you are a great bunch of guys for the way you have help new folks and the patience you show. I had hoped there was a better way to use a MES than putting in chips every 30-40 mins.I'm gonna get a AMNPS. Anyways I'm retired and have a small hay business. I have a neighbor that shells pecans and has lots of hulls. I wonder how they would work in the MES and the taste.

Reactions: jcam222
Welcome from northern lower Michigan.

Search mailbox mod, I don’t have an MES (have an MPS) but most I have seen have this mod done to them.

Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join the fun

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky