Hello from Pinckney

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chocdog

Original poster
Jul 6, 2017
Pinckney, MI
Hi all,

New to the sight but have been smoking meats and fish for a few years.  I love to make game sausages and jerky, especially elk.

I have smoked turkey for thanksgiving, wild turkey (that was awesome, stuffed with green apples and wrapped in bacon), salmon, cheese, pork butt.   I have a full 16 pound packer in the freezer, that'll be my first brisket.  Right now I am using a MES 40 with window. I bought that last September after taking an Colorado elk during muzzleloader season.  Before that I was using a MB gasser for years and before that a brinkman charcoal bullet style.  Some day maybe I'll get a Lang.   I just wish there was more time time to make the smokey treats.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky