Hello from Oklahoma City

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

d-usa

Original poster
Jun 16, 2019
Oklahoma City
Good morning everyone. I’ve been the proud owner of a small round Weber Kettle charcoal grill for the past 12 years. I’ve used the grill mainly for, wait for it, grilling, but I’ve also managed to smoke on it from time to time. I’ve enjoyed it every time I messed with it, and I’ve made some tasty smoked turkey breast for a few thanksgivings as well as a brisket and some ribs. The results were great, but man was it a lot of work to maintain even heat and low and slow smokes in a tiny thin metal grill in near freezing temps around thanksgiving!

For Fathers Day the wife has blessed me with a Pit-Boss 820, so I’m ready to fully embrace my mad descent into smoking madness!

Reactions: MatthewOkamoto
Welcome to the board! Use the Search here to look up that new smoker and see what people do with them.

I have a Weber here, too, and I love it.

Welcome to the site, glad to have ya join up.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky