Hello from Northeast Wisconsin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

konk

Original poster
Feb 13, 2014
Notheast Wisconsin
I stumbled onto this site while looking for some onfo on smokers. I'm a novice when it comes to smoking meats. I look forward to learning a lot here.:grilling_smilie:

[h4]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h4][h4]  [/h4][h4]Gary[/h4][h3]  [/h3]

Welcome from the south of you a bit, in Kiel, WI, near Sheboygan.  This is an awesome place to learn, I'm new also but thanks to this forum I have learned a lot and have made some great eats.  You can find everything you need to get started and turn out good stuff here. I started by just reading up and figuring out where to start, it can be as easy or hard as you want to make it.  I went very easy, gas smoker, Maverick thermometer and Jeff's recipes to get started.  Haven't made anything we haven't enjoyed eating yet and it just keeps getting better as I learn. My favorite meal so far, all learned here .......... 3-2-1 Spares, Dutch's Wicked Baked Beans, ABTs with cream cheese and raspberry preserves.   Oh man, now I'm getting hungry!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky