Hello from New York....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chefjem

Original poster
May 28, 2007
Hello my name is Jason & I live in Tonawanda, NY . If anybody is from Buffalo they know Tonawanda. I am a chef , I have been cooking for over 20 years. I am kind of new to true BBQing. I want to really get into it this year. I just got a new gas grill today so that will be a start. I also plan on getting a wood smoker in the near future. I look forward to posting here I have been looking around here for a while now and I'm glad to be a part of this message board...

Thank You,
Chef Jason

Welcome to SMF! Glad you are here.

Please consider taking Jeff's 5-day ecourse on smoking basics.

Ask lots of questions. The friendly folks here will make answer.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome aboard Jason! You have come to the right place for all things smoked!

Welcome to the SMF Jason.

Glad you found us.
smile.gif

Welcome to the forum Jason. I hope you continue to visit with the friendly folks here. Please feel free to post your adventures, ask questions, or just draw from the excellent advice found here. Have fun.

Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky