Hello from New Hampshire!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Numberz

Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Sep 26, 2021
New Hampshire
Hi Everyone, it's great to be here.
I'm 60 years old, and bought my first smoker about 23 years ago.
What I've learned about this great hobby is that we can never stop learning. It seems that the more I learn, the more I need to learn.
I started with bullet smokers and had electric and propane, wood and pellets, clay pots, quite a lot of them.
My new itch is to build a nice smokehouse. Somehow, I'm going to build a hot and cold smoker that's insulated (because I'm in New Hampshire) from the cold.
Thanks for having me, I'm looking forward to learning from all of you.
Numberz (Harry)

Reactions: kruizer
What I've learned about this great hobby is that we can never stop learning. It seems that the more I learn, the more I need to learn.
I started with bullet smokers and had electric and propane, wood and pellets, clay pots, quite a lot of them.
My new itch is to build a nice smokehouse. Somehow, I'm going to build a hot and cold smoker that's insulated (because I'm in New Hampshire) from the cold.
Numberz (Harry)
Welcome from tamarack mn,pop 92.
Numberz (Harry)
Welcome from tamarack mn pop. 92. I'm a Newby also

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky