Hello From NEPA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thebig1

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 3, 2016
Kingston, PA
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and obviously new to this group.  I just picked up my first smoker, an original New Braunfels horizontal smoker with a smoke box, which is excellent condition.

Chad

Hi Chad, Welcome to the forum. I just joined a couple months ago amazing place and great people. You will be happy you found it.

J, I'm so grateful for having found this site that it's not funny.  It's amazing how all of these people have developed such amazing things to eat and produce.  I just want to cook for everyone I know. LOL

Chad

Don't worry about that, if you cook it they will come. I seen my neighbors for the first time in months the first time I had ribs smoking. It was 20 degrees out and they were hanging on the fence.

Don't worry about that, if you cook it they will come. I seen my neighbors for the first time in months the first time I had ribs smoking. It was 20 degrees out and they were hanging on the fence.
LOL  Now that's funny!  I can assure you that if I end up seeing my neighbors in such a pleasant manner, I'll be beyond shocked since none of us like one another.  Actually, they'll probably hide in their house and call the Police because the smoke bothers them. LOL

That'll just make me crank it up even further. LOL

Chad

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky