Hello from NC!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lownotemaster

Original poster
Jul 4, 2015
New Bern NC
I'm new to smoking meats properly. I've been grilling since I was a kid. Was a grill cook in some nice downtown restaurants here in New Bern NC. I'm the kind of guy that doesn't believe in "grilling season" in my part of the world, I'll grilling in the snow (gotta love a big back porch) happy to get to know people that share my passion for grilling, smoking, and tasty tasty beer.

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a warm & partly cloudy day in East Texas and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Welcome from SC. I know you will enjoy this site with all of the great folks who are eager to share their ideas, tips, recipes and anything else that you may need. All you have to do is ask. Good luck and good smoking, Joe

Your in the right place to gather info on smoking just about everything. I am near Lexington. If you have questions post them or send email if I can help.

Larry

I would like to thank everyone here for being so welcoming. You seem like a great group of bbq lovers and your a wealth of knowledge in that area (I'm sure you're all experts in other areas too) thx a million.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky